2018 MOUNTAIN STATES RANCH RODEO, LLC
Contestant Participation Rules:
- Each Contestant will be allowed to compete on ONE team only at each MSRR Sanctioned Rodeo. Due to the point system qualification model, if a contestant competes on more than one team at multiple rodeos, he/she could possibly qualify on more than one team. This will not be allowed since a contestant is not allowed to compete on multiple teams at the MSRR Finals.
- Once a contestant has qualified for the MSRR Finals on a specific team, he/she may not compete at any other MSRR Sanctioned Rodeo on a different team. The qualifying team may compete at additional rodeos, but with the same team roster only. In the event a qualified team wins again, the second place team will receive the qualification invitation to enter the MSRR Finals.
- No previously qualified contestant will be allowed to compete on nonqualified teams at another MSRR Sanctioned Rodeo. If a team qualifies with a member on their roster that has already qualified on a different team at an earlier event, their qualification will be forfeited to the next placing team! MSRR will not allow one or a group of contestants to “swap” around to get teams qualified.
- Teams that qualify through the points earned qualification system, must have the same team name at each rodeo with the same roster at each MSRR Sanctioned Rodeo entered except for one member substitution. Therefore, the team roster must consist of at least 4 of the same members that competed under the team name at any previous MSRR Sanctioned Rodeo.
- PLEASE NOTE: MSRR IS ALLOWING SOME FLEXIBILITY TO THE MEMBERS OF EACH COMPETING TEAM. MSRR ASKS THAT EACH CONTESTANT BE HONEST AND UPRIGHT WHEN ENTERING MSRR SANCTIONED RODEOS. IF ANY CONTESTANT SHOWS CONSISTANT DISREGARD FOR THE RULES REGARDING “CONTESTANT RULES” THAT INDIVIDUAL WILL BE BANNED FROM COMPETING AT ALL MSRR SANCTIONED EVENTS.
Note: overnight stalls are available for contestants, please contact Connie at 970-901-8843.